Laser Hair Removal, hair free, pain free … Introducing Soprano XL … Contact LightTouch Laser Clinic to book an appointment!
Introducing Soprano XL
LightTouch Laser Clinic introduces Soprano XL, as seen on the WBZ News, a revolutionary diode laser system for permanent hair reduction and dermal heating. It is the world’s first laser hair removal system that is virtually painless. Have Questions?
- Why Lighttouch Laser Clinic?
- Will hair removal work for me?
- Are there any areas hair can’t be removed?
- How does skin colour influence results?
- What do you mean ‘virtually’ pain-free.
- How does it work?
- Treatment FAQ’s
- How safe is it?, Are there any side effects?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Will my hair ever grow back?
- Is there any down time after?
- Are the treatments painful?
- How much does it cost?
- What People Say
do people who’ve done their research choose to drive from as far away as St. Catherines or London for
treatments at LightTouch?
- Results Gallery
- Comfort – Most lasers in use today are older technology. Because they attack the hair
and the root simultaneously they are uncomfortable and often painful. Our lasers use the newer, much less painful
process where concentrated laser pulses are omitted while the laser head is
sweeping across the area. This allows the hair root insulated in the derma
to gradually collect heat while the skin is allowed to cool.
- More Effective – on all skin and hair types!.
This is because with advanced laser technology the hair root gradually collects heat,
while the skin is allowed to cool.More killing heat is able to be transfered to the
root than with traditional lasers because the skin is not stressed.
- Safety – The fact that our lasers allow the skin to cool minimizes heat damage.
This is extremely important since skin damage is often visible and irreversible.
- Experience and Expertise
– On top of delivering treatments to patients our clinics also regularly provide training for laser
technicians, nurses and doctors. We train these professionals in effective and safe laser treatment
techniques. When selecting your treatment facility, proper knowledge and experience are essential since
any laser improperly used can cause poor results and real damage.
- No Contract / Low Cost Options – Although we have package rates and lifetime guarantee
options we also offer pay-as-you-go services and time of day discount options to
help you achieve your goals based on your situation.