Acne Solutions Milton
Do you have acne? Are you having a hard time making it go away? If so, you’re not alone. There are millions of individuals around the world who are dealing with acne that they cannot get under control. They try over-the-counter remedies, and the results are less than stellar. If you want true results, it may be time to consider professional acne solutions in the Milton area at LightTouch Med Spa. Read on for more information about acne treatments at our medical spas!
Intense Pulsed Light treatment at LightTouch Med Spa
Our highly qualified medical estheticians will move the hand-piece over your skin, pulsing it all the while. Each pulse will send a beam of light through your skin. A flashing light, an audible tone, and a mild sensation on the skin will tell you when the hand-piece is being pulsed. This sensation produces little to no discomfort.
What should I expect after a laser acne treatment?
- You can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2 – 24 hours, and can be soothed with gel or ice packs.
- There may be an initial flare up of acne, similar to the kind seen after a peel procedure or the beginning of a new topical or oral acne medication.
- Some of the blemishes may appear redder. They will then fade after 2 – 3 weeks.
- A reduction in the number of lesions and the prevention of new lesion formation can be expected following your treatment course.
How does the pulsed light work?
Specialized hand pieces filter light from different parts of the spectrum. Each band of the spectrum has a wavelength that is ideal for different treatments, such as hair reduction, sun spot removal or leg vein clearance. The hand-piece concentrates the light into individual pulses which target acne-causing bacteria.
What can you expect with treatment from LightTouch Med Spa?
When you come to us, you can expect to receive:
- Acne treatment that’s right for you
- Effective, noticeable results
- A detailed consultation specific to your needs
- No known side effects & no downtime
- One of the safest acne treatments now available
For more information about acne solutions in the Milton area at LightTouch Med Spa, please feel free to continue browsing through our website. Click here to find our contact information and to fill out our contact form.