Things to Know Prior to Scheduling Lip Injections from Waterloo Professionals
When having beautiful, pouty lips that add a touch of elegance to your appearance is on your bucket list, there are some things that you should know before you make any decisions. Learning as much about the procedure and the products that will be used is paramount to the satisfaction that you’ll have with your treatment. Use the tips below to educate yourself on lip injections and how they can dramatically impact your life.
- Every clinician prefers their own special filler to achieve the results that you desire. Lip injections in Waterloo can give you the exact look that you want for your lips by using products that have been tried and tested over the years. Ask about the experience that your clinician has with the product that they are using so that you can be confident in your decision.
- Ask your professional if there is a way to reverse the injection if the results are not acceptable to you. If hyaluronic acid is used as a filler, the clinician can erase the results by injecting an enzyme that dissolves the filler in about five minutes.
- Know what the complete cost of your lip injections will be, how long the treatment will last, and when your payment for services will be due. Ask what you are receiving for your investment so that there will be no surprises when you go to pay your bill.
- You may want to ask when you will see the results of your treatment and if your lips will feel any different after they have been injected. Also ask about how the treatment will feel and how much down time you can expect to have.
- Should you exercise or do any activity that impacts your face? This is an important question to ask in advance so that you can plan your day once the treatment has ended.
- At the initial consultation, ask your professional what they would recommend so that you can achieve your desired results. You may have the option of selecting different areas, both lips, or simply one lip so that you can see how your lips react to the injections. Together with your professional you can choose where to use injections so that your other facial features will be complemented.
- Make sure that you only receive an injection from an experienced professional that has the right credentials for the treatment that you are getting.
- Finally, ask at least ten days before you have an appointment scheduled about how to take any medications that you may be on. This will help you to stop any blood thinners that can impact the quality of your treatment. Your lips won’t be as likely to bleed or bruise if your medications have been stopped in ample time.