*Results May Vary*
Cosmetic procedures which are considered as being minimally invasive, such as those using injectable fillers based on hyaluronic acid, revolutionized aging treatment, especially of the face. By promoting the replacement of lost volume and attenuating grooves and wrinkles, they ensure a more youthful appearance and certain functional recovery of facial aesthetics. If you are looking for a range of dermal fillers to help you diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, then Stylage® treatment in Markham at LightTouch Med Spa is for you! Read on for more information about Stylage® fillers.
What is Stylage®?
Stylage® is the first hyaluronic acid dermal filler with local anaesthetic lidocaine (lignocaine) and an antioxidant, in the form of mannitol, all within one product. Stylage® is biocompatible, so you have no chance of an allergic reaction. Because it is biodegradable, it is perfect for the ever changing beauty needs for your face. With the various different concentrations Stylage® can target and treat according to the degree of the sunken dermis or area of skin. Stylage® corrects wrinkles (forehead, crows feet, nose and chin wrinkles, mouth wrinkles, etc.), gives the skin lost moisture and enables modelling of facial shapes and contours (cheekbones, hollow cheeks, lip volume and oval face).
What can Stylage® treatment in Markham do for me?
Fill and smooth out wrinkles while rehydrating the skin. Your medical esthetician at LightTouch Med Spa will be able to assess and determine which Stylage® product will work best for you, according to your unique needs, the depth of the wrinkles and the thickness of your skin. The filling and smoothing effect of each Stylage® treatment will be immediate and will last for approximately a year.
What are some important features of Stylage fillers?
Stylage® fillers include hyaluronic acid molecules that are cross-linked in a special way. This allows for:
- Optimal density and long-term impact
- It may be injected through a fine needle, which reduces (in combination with the mannitol) the injection trauma and your recovery time to the minimum.
- The thickness of the product is adapted to the depth of the wrinkle. Stylage® XXL example, gives most of the volume and elasticity.
- It contains no animal or human derived components.
- Stylage® is a substance that is present in human tissue by nature.
- Stylage® does not take away the underlying cause of the formation of a wrinkle, but does help to improve your appearance by adding filling material under the skin in the treated areas.
For more information about Stylage® treatment in Markham at LightTouch Med Spa, or for information regarding our other cosmetic services, please feel free to continue browsing through our website. Click here to find our contact information and to fill out our contact form.